Chav Ownage Chav Ownage

Well . . .

I thought it had a good story too it, but it lacked animation! And the animation looked glitchy and rushed! If you spend more time on this with backgrounds, A better microphone and overall better animation, I think it will go far but for now i voted for a blam, Because definite improvment is needed!

edit-undo responds:

Awww, blam...=(
And yeh, I know the graphics arent brilliant, but this WAS my first project... and its meant ot be scribbly! Thats my style! Well thanks for review anyway...

Street Slaughter Street Slaughter

great !

I really loved that but it should have had a pre loader definitley ! I thought it was going to be crap but it ended up great ! Next time should be longer though !

Madness: Eradication Madness: Eradication

Great

Well that was great . . thought it was funny the guy at the end just facing the wall ! . . But apart from that it was Fantastic this should definitley be added to the collection.

Voted 5

Genral Flash Tutorial Genral Flash Tutorial

Was Good

It was good, but would of been better with a Menu, So that you could just go to certain tutorials instead of flicking through the whole tutorial, also the Sound on and off button seemed to get in the way, maybe if that was put to one of the bottom corners. Also if you had explained the Script as you go through it, it would have taught people instead of them just copy n pasting. Overall it was a good tutorial and with those features added it could be better.

Agalyon responds:

Thanks for the advice, If I get around to updating it I will fix these things :)

Madness stage creatorV2.2 Madness stage creatorV2.2

This is new!

I'm sick of seeing this , everytime you upload it to newgrounds you say it's a new version when it looks exactly the same! It lags behind and is slow there too much on a small screen. Just stop submitting .2 of things make a final version and stick with it not version V2.06.3.4 it's annoying. if you make it again then i would completley start again and get rid of the crappy other ones! That is all.

that phat tutorial that phat tutorial

Simple . . .

To simple and not enough was explained and when people put actionscript into a tutorial they should really try to explain what it means it's no use just saying heres the code put this in , because nobody learns that way.