Chav Ownage Chav Ownage

Well . . .

I thought it had a good story too it, but it lacked animation! And the animation looked glitchy and rushed! If you spend more time on this with backgrounds, A better microphone and overall better animation, I think it will go far but for now i voted for a blam, Because definite improvment is needed!

edit-undo responds:

Awww, blam...=(
And yeh, I know the graphics arent brilliant, but this WAS my first project... and its meant ot be scribbly! Thats my style! Well thanks for review anyway...

Street Slaughter Street Slaughter

great !

I really loved that but it should have had a pre loader definitley ! I thought it was going to be crap but it ended up great ! Next time should be longer though !

Madness: Eradication Madness: Eradication

Great

Well that was great . . thought it was funny the guy at the end just facing the wall ! . . But apart from that it was Fantastic this should definitley be added to the collection.

Voted 5

newgrounds com newgrounds com

yerrrr

You should do one of you going to the toilet too yer that would be great!

The Ninja. Part 1 The Ninja. Part 1

?

What was going on . . . . .

Gylfi responds:

A ninja breaking into "Teh Sheriffs" building and going on a Killing Spree, ah, lovely randomness

Shave Tonight Shave Tonight

Wow

all your work is amazing . How long have you been using flash for ?
anyway it was realy, realy good . . .

ANickmation 3 ANickmation 3

good

more animations should be like that and the music matched great.

The History of Animation The History of Animation

great

great it was a great change from all the violence and shitty humour and we learnt stuff well . . . but yer it was great!

StopMotion Fun! StopMotion Fun!

ohhh

seen something like that on here nearly exactly the same with the titles and stuff hmmmmmm

JimmyDodger responds:

Be sure to tell me of this other flash then

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

loved it

i loved it especially jazzas' bit with the devil that as amazing how long have you all been doing flash ?